Monday, May 11, 2015

Ravi Zupa An Extremely Old Problem Print Release


Black Book Gallery will be releasing a great new print by Ravi Zupa this week titled An Extremely Old Problem.

The print is an 18″ x 24″ 2 color screen print with a signed & numbered edition of 125.

From Ravi Zupa:
After all this madness began in Baltimore, I watched “Do the Right Thing” again for the first time in many years. In one scene, Mookie is walking to make a delivery and Da Mayor stops him just to say, “Always do the right thing”.
“That’s it?
“That’s it.”
“I got it, I’m gone”.
He does do the right thing in every choice he makes.
If you haven’t seen “Do the Right Thing” or haven’t seen it recently, Now is the time.
I lost two members of my immediate family to very complicated and troubling violence. I feel so sad right now. For Freddie Gray and everyone else who has been murdered by police.

I will be giving $25 from the sale of each print to the Fund for Rebuilding Baltimore.
http://www.bcf.org/tabid/168/default.aspx?f=388394&c=REBUIL
On sale Friday at May 15th at Noon Mountain time which is 10am EDT at  http://www.blackbookgallery.com/prints/ravi-zupa/

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in