Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Saber Tool of Dissent Print Release





Many people over the years have drawn inspiration from the words of Walt Whitman. For his newest print Saber has found it in the poem "I hear it was Charged against Me".

The print titled "I Hear It Was Charged Against Me That I Sought to Destroy Institutions" (now day of release is called Tool of Dissent) will have 5 editions, Black on Chrome Archival paper, Blue on Chrome and the one Saber said he likes the best holographic archival paper plus 2 variants. Each print is hand touched and unique and comes with 2 deckled edges.

On sale Wednesday May 6 at 9 AM PDT at SaberOne.com

Here is the full poem

I HEAR it was charged against me that I sought to destroy institutions;
But really I am neither for nor against institutions;
(What indeed have I in common with them?—Or what with the destruction of them?)
Only I will establish in the Mannahatta, and in every city of These States, inland and seaboard,
And in the fields and woods, and above every keel, little or large, that dents the water, 5
Without edifices, or rules, or trustees, or any argument,
The institution of the dear love of comrades.


No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in