Friday, May 15, 2015

Jeff LaChance Faith No More Philadelphia Poster World Premiere Exclusive


The last stop on Faith No More's east coast tour finds the band in Philadelphia at the Electric Company tonight. The band takes a two week break and then heads over to Europe for month. They will then start another US tour leg in Austin on July 26.

Jeff LaChance did the poster for the show tonight and I asked him about the design:

My only real thought for this poster was to stay away from anything with a "religious theme" . Because I had gone that route with my first FNM poster (Second Coming Tour 2009).

People have asked me what the connection between the Planet of the Apes and Faith No More is. Well, each ape represents each different phase of FNM's career. The Beatles / Sgt Peppers tie in alludes to the...OK...that's bulls#It...

...I'd like to sit here and pretend I'm some "deep, intellectual artist"...but I'm not. There aren't many serious references or "hidden messages" about the illuminati in my work (yet, anyway).

I draw what I like, I like Faith No More and the classic Planet of the Apes movies. Then I tried to make it look cool.
You can see more of Jeff's work in his Etsy Shop HERE

And stalk him on Facebook HERE

The regular edition poster is signed & numbered edition of 115, there will be around 100 at the show signed by the band. There is also a foil variant edition of 20.

Both posters will be available via Secret Serpents at 9:00 AM PDT on Saturday May 16th

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in