Thursday, May 21, 2015

WGBOYD Peekaboo Print Release


It's been almost 3 since I heard from Greg Boyed aka WGBOYD but he has a new print and several more in the works to be released very soon. First up is “Peekaboo", this is a 3 color serigraph print measures 18” x 18” on 65# French Blue Light Glo-Tone paper. The edition size is a mere 30 prints.

“Under observation, we act less free, which means we effectively are less free.”
– Edward Snowden.


Details from Greg:
Lately I’ve been enamored with how much of my boring life is observed and recorded by a camera. I glance up at the coffee shop, and it’s there. It’s there in the elevator and it’s atop the intersection at the end of my street. I once worked a job where every single inch of the facility was under observation. Am I paranoid? Decidedly no. But seeing a camera always takes me out of the moment and utter “what are you looking at” with my inside voice.

Peekaboo.
I see you.
I’m doing my part to chip away at your right to privacy by injecting a bit of much needed oversight into your life. You’ll thank me later.

On sale Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 3:00pm Eastern at http://wgboyd.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in