Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Ana Bagayan Young Greys Print


Ana Bagayan has a cute new print release from 1xRUN titled Young Greys. Are you an X-Files fan ? DO you want to believe ?

The inspiration for this piece came from the stories I’ve listened to about telepathic communication with ET’s at UFO crash sites. A few people have spoken about feeling love and empathy for (and from) the ETs. Two interesting people to listen to are Jonathan Weygand and Clifford Stone, both were on site at different UFO crashes and communicated with injured beings from the craft.

I created the term Futurealism in 2012 to describe my newer work. It is based on the idea that perception creates reality. I wanted to create a positive perception of contact with extra-terrestrials and aliens. This was one of my earlier ET themed paintings from 2012 and I have been working with this theme since." - Ana Bagayan

On sale now at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in