Thursday, May 14, 2015

Anthony Petrie Warrior’s Dreams Prints Blue Metallic Variant Release







If you're like me these Warrior’s Dreams prints from Anthony Petrie took you by surprise. When I first saw them I was in awe, I loved them. Next thought was damn who did these, then where do I find them. By then they were mostly sold out since they were for a gallery show.

Let me refresh you memory on these. Each one is part of a 4 part series of posters based on the romanticized vision of the samurai. Each poster is an interpretation of specific Jisei (Japanese Death poems) written by actual samurai before they committed the act of seppuku.

Now he is releasing the A Warrior’s Dreams Series BLUE VARIANTS
 Each poster is as follows
12” x 36” five-color screen-prints
Limited Edition of 100 signed and numbered
On White Cougar Smooth Paper. All Metallic Ink Overlay
With Poems printed on the bottom front of poster.

You can buy the set for a discounted price or buy individual prints.

On sale now at AnthonyPetrie.com

Be sure to sign up for his mailing list  http://anthonypetrie.com/?page_id=1162

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in