Thursday, February 12, 2015

Godmachine Death Laser Cut Wood Art

Godmachine is releasing an incredible laser cut wood piece of art today called Death.

Details from Godmachine in this:
 I originally produced this piece for Disturbia clothing. Originally I wanted to do something simple and different from the normal rectangles, partly because I wanted to play more with structure and layout and to be honest partly because I wanted to see what Frank at Disturbia would do with it. What they did with it was beautiful, as always. I kept returning to it and wanted it to have another way into this world so I decided to have a look around at what we could do and
finally settled on making a wood cut and making a very small run of it. Looking forward to wrapping these in tissue and paper and stamping the boxes.
Limited edition of only Nine
19.5 x 39.5. cm
black stained wood and laser cut
signed and numbed.
Plus a Letterpress Print

Death goes on sale at 8AM GMT / 3AM EST over at http://www.godmachine.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in