Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Charles Crisler Avett Brothers Santa Barbara Poster Release Details


Charles Crisler has finished his first poster of the year and it is for the Avett Brothers concert in Santa Barbara Tuesday night.

I asked Charles about the design:
Believe it or not, this is my third Santa Barbara poster. I have such fond memories of this little town and the friends that I made while there last summer.

The band has a “Pretty Girl” song for almost every locale, so I thought I’d do a “Pretty Girl from Santa Barbara.” In truth, this pretty girl is a culmination of a lot of lovely ladies that I’m grateful for having entered into my life.

p.s. There’s also a little “Ballad of Love And Hate” in this poster for those looking for more lyrical references.
The poster is a 4 color screen print on Natural 100C paper measuring 18 x 24 in
With a signed & numbered edition of 200

On sale Wednesday morning at 9AM EST on his website 27DesignCo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in