Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Jason Limon Dualism-Radiance Print Release




Jason Limon will have a new print release with 1xRUN on Tuesday. Along with Dualism-Radiance print release there will be 9 original paintings on sale.

"At the beginning of this year I began to explore the idea of light versus dark. I spend a lot of time (mood-wise) in the dark area, but I always try to explore past that and look into lighter subjects or feelings. This piece is part of a series called “Dualism” and it is basically made up of two pieces, one side portraying a struggle to keep the light going and the other side trying to get out of the dark.

I’ve been reading various books on mythology and religion and know that through time many were based on worshiping the sun and all have elements of good vs. evil. Just like these beliefs, people struggle with dark feelings within them and want to escape those feeling, I being one of them. I try release some of these feeling in my more recent paintings." - Jason Limon

They all go on sale Tuesday at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in