Friday, March 13, 2015

Jermaine Rogers Losing Print Release


'Losing' is the second print in Jermaine Rogers ongoing 'Day Sketch' series. This piece is screen printed on French Speckletone Cream stock and measures approx. 24 x 18 inches.

About the imagery, Jermaine says the following:
'So, I lost myself one time and it took years to find me again. As it turns out, I was using my life to make other peoples grand dreams come true, instead of my own. Those were weird days. Every so often, I would see an open window materialize in the distance. It would just hang there in mid-air, only to fade away after a little while. I wouldn't see it again for months, sometimes years. And then, with no warning, there it would be. It appeared at the strangest times and always, after a little while, it would fade away. I was somewhat afraid of it. One particularly horrible evening, I saw the window appear. I had a strange mixture of sadness and curiosity brewing that night...and I decided to jump through the window. It was cramped, and there was some broken glass. I bled a little. I crawled outside, hit the ground on my own 2 feet, and I ran and ran...until I couldn't run anymore. After a while, I turned around and looked back, but the window wasn't there anymore. What a close call! I might've lost myself for good.' - jr
'Losing' is part of a limited signed and numbered edition of 100 pieces. A small number of prints will be randomly remarqued. A select number will be defaced. This print is specially priced for all budgets. - 30.00 plus shipping/insurance

This print will be released on FRIDAY, March 13th 2015 at: 3:00 PM EASTERN (12 NOON PACIFIC) at JermaineRogers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in