Friday, March 13, 2015

Mab Graves Snow White In The Black Forest Print


1xRUN have a new artist by the name of Mab Graves and her first release is today. The print is titled Mab Graves Snow White In The Black Forest.

The print is 14 x 12 Inches Archival Pigment Print With Glow In The Dark Screen Print on 310gsm Fine Art Paper with a signed & numbered edition of 50.

"This piece was created for “Glass, Cinder and Thorns III” for Inner State gallery and 1xRun opening this month. Glass, Cinder & Thorns in its third year running is an all-female [artist] show exploring fairy tales, their darker side and what they mean to each one of us.

Snow White has always been my favorite fairytale. I loved the color palette – so much darker and more shaded than a lot of fairytales – and I loved the old German feel. My mother’s side is German so there was always something in it I identified with. It was always the one I wanted to read and my ancient copy of Grimm’s always opened to it. When I was little, my best friend and I would throw a blanket over the TV and act out the old Disney movie in mime while it played." - Mab Graves

On sale Friday at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in